Tiger Moth #4947 was built at Downsview, Ontario and taken on strength with the RCAF on April 16, 1941. It was assigned to No. 2 Training Command in Winnipeg, Manitoba and was relegated to the status of an instructional airframe in December 1943. It was struck off service in July 1946, sold and until 1990, not much is known. In 1990, it was registered as CF-IME to Stanley Squires of Milestone, Saskatchewan and in 1992 as C-FIME to John and Sheila Squires of Weyburn, Saskatchewan. Bill Neelin of Camrose, Alberta purchased the aircraft in 1999 and completed a full restoration, registering his Tiger Moth as CF-ANN. It was subsequently purchased by Rob Fleck who operated it at Vintage Wings of Canada for a few seasons until he generously donated it in March 2015 to the Canadian Warplane Heritage Museum where it remains flying.